Pelletier Conservation Area

CCT: 2-11-14 View from end of Pelletier IMG_2673In 1992 George A. Pelletier donated to the Trust 1.65 acres of woodlands and saltmarsh at the end of Sankey Road and extending into Jacobs Meadow. The seven lots were part of a 1938 plan for the development of Sankey Road and are all below the 10-foot contour in the flood plain zone.

The property consists of saltmarsh and low woodlands and marsh that serve as protected cover for small birds and animals.

Comments are closed